Bilaad Realty offers an experience that shapes the ideal lifestyle with focus on excellence of design, customer satisfaction, and value propositions. Aligning with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030, we pride ourselves with the provision of sustainable real estate solutions that flourish as investments, providing unparalleled customer experience for the real estate investor and home owner.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Assist in preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Assist in computing and Remiting Statutory deductions such as Pension and NHF in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze the company’s business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, monitor, and analyze budgets.
- Posting and reconciliation of transactions on the company’s accounting software.
- Prepare forms and manuals required for accounting and bookkeeping activities.
- Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain creative solutions to business and financial problems.
- Carrying out internal auditing and control functions.
- Advise employees and management in areas such as compensations, employee health care benefits, and other payroll emoluments.
- Investigate irregularities in financial transactions and prepare reports summarizing the findings.
- Appraise, evaluate, and take inventory of company assets while maintaining an asset register.
- Analyze, Reconcile and Post Petty cash and Fuel imprest.
- Monthly physical stock take and reconciliation.
- Cash management.
- Compilation and submission of weekly sales report.
- Confirmation of customer deposits and Issuance of receipts.
- Setting up and updating customer’s payments records.
- Management, Preparation and payment of monthly payroll.
- Management of Loan process& other financial management functions.
- And perform any other responsibility that may be assigned by the Head, Finance & Accounts.
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ICAN, ACA, ACCA is an added advantage.
- MBA or Masters in Accounting, Finance or a related field is an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience in relevant accounting role.
- Experience using practical and hands on accounting software. Experience with SAGE is an added advantage.
- Highly organised and result oriented.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Must reside in Abuja.
20th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.