Cyprus Cedar is one of the leading Interior Design and Turnkey contracting firms with expertise in residential and commercial projects based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our team of experts combines extraordinary talent and global experiences to create spaces that can be as timeless as the exceptionality of each of our clients.
- Job Position: Account Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- The incumbent will be responsible for updating accounts receivable and issuing invoices.
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations.
- Preparing tax returns and ensuring that taxes are paid properly and on time.
- Prepare required journal entries after each inflow for the purpose of recording deductions from Invoices in line with payment received.
- Prepares monthly closing accounts including General Ledger and journal entries
- Develop and submit monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Candidate must have an educational background in Finance, Accounting, or any other related Social Science course.
- 1 – 2 years experience as an Accounts Officer
- A registered member of the institute of chartered accountants.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office package.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
10th March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online