Domeo Resources International (DRI) is a prolific organisation which proffers HR and Management Consultancy solutions premised on excellence and innovation. DRI analyses various organisational problems, develops improvement plans, deploys those plans and monitors the plans to ensure improved organisational performance.
Job Position: Account Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: MD
- The Account officer shall be creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy. Managing a company’s accounts payable.
- Preparation of cheque / cash payment vouchers.
- Bank Reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Update fixed assets register.
- Review of all monthly returns and retirements.
- Preparations of salaries & wages.
- Monthly report to Finance Manager.
- Preparation of monthly accounts for all entities within the organization.
Experience / Qualification
- Minimum HND in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years Accounting experience.
Competence / Skills:
- Must be highly analytical
- Pay great attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
- Proficient in at least one accounting software (e.g. Excel).
- Computer savvy.
- Proficient in typing.
Behavioural Qualities / Other Competences:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites, MS Excel, Word, Power point, etc.
- Maintaining high level of professionalism and work ethic.
- Team Player.
- Conscious of need for confidentiality.
- Regard for following rules of the accountancy profession.
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.