Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Account Officer
- Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
- Reconcile daily store revenue with daily bank reports of receipts
- Reconciling income and payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
- General ledger reconciliations
- Performing financial transactions such as daily sales analysis.
- Ensure that transactions are verified, complete, and accurately posted on a timely basis.
- Checks balance against ledger amounts and verify that such amounts agree with financial statement items.
- Verify daily bank deposit reports with daily store revenue reports from the retail software
- Follow up on overages and shortages where necessary
- Analyze sales and cash receipts per store/outlet
- Prepares weekly revenue analysis and reconciliation with Bank and retail software
- Reconciles bank statements, ATMs on a monthly basis
- Supporting the month-end process
- Generating month-end reports such as revenue report
- Successful applicants would be expected to work as part of a team already in existence to guarantee a sound reporting system and performance measurement of its various business units.
- BSc or HND in Accounting/Accountancy from a reputable University or Polytechnic and professional qualification (ACA).
- Minimum of 2 (Two) years post qualification experience in a structured accounts department of a reputable organization or Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages.
- High integrity
- Excellent computer skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely on task
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
10th March 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.