Fadac Resources – Our client, an FMCG, operating retail outlets all around Nigeria. They specialize in the wholesale distribution of home appliances products from major brands and have showrooms all over Nigeria.
- Job Position: Account Officer
- Job Locations: Victoria Island, Ajah & Ikeja, Lagos
- Slot: 3 Openings
- Management of the company’s Accounts books and promptly reporting on same.
- Possess working experience across Financial management, reporting, and analysis, Budgeting and planning, Strategic Business Review with the application of IFRS
- Preparing timely and accurate management and financial accounts monthly
- Assisting in the preparation of consolidated group financial statements.
- Assisting in preparing yearly budgets and undertaking quarterly/monthly/weekly performance reviews thereof.
- Upgrading financial processes and systems.
- Responsible for the integrity of the accounting system by ensuring that accounting transactions are posted and financial reports are produced on a timely basis.
- Any other Ad hoc duties as directed by Management.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field (A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage).
- Must be a member/fellow of a recognized accounting professional body i.e. ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant experience in the audit of reputable FMCG/Trading organizations.
- Knowledge of importation, forex transactions, loan facilities, and their dynamics.
- Must have in-depth ERP experience.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive, and result-oriented. In addition, he/she must be trustworthy and accountable.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online