Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- A Finance Officer is responsible for all financial aspects of a business or organisation. They manage the budget, prepare financial reports, and ensure that all financial transactions are conducted legally and ethically.
- Plans, directs, and controls accounting and financial operations
- Prepares reports and documents covering accounting transactions for management review
- Ensures that accurate records are kept by standard practices
- Establishes budgets, forecasts future cash flows, provides periodic financial analysis
- Monitors budget performance, expenditure control
- Manages invoicing procedures to collect money owed by clients/customers
- Develops and maintains financial systems
- Following up on outstanding refunds, false claims, and unclaimed refunds
- Providing auditors with all records, documents, and files about VAT returns, VAT settlements, and transactional data
- Working closely with other departments in the business
- OND in Accounting, Finance
- 0-1year working experience
- Verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail to ensure compliance with legal obligations and financial regulations
- Able to work under pressure or meet tight deadlines
13th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.