Imose Technologies Limited, since its creation in 2014, has been proudly African and our devices are customized with quality, affordability and promotion of African values as core objectives. We pride ourselves as producing innovative devices with very strong batteries! Imose is a durable consumer goods firm focused on creating African themed lifestyle products that radiate our brand ethos of top quality that’s affordable, designed for us by us! Our intent focus on creating value ensures we put you first, yes you, the end-user. Our innovative products are geared towards enhancing the user experience on all factors that our end-users place the most value on..
At Imose Mobile, we are driven by the total solution you seek when you interact with any of our products, that is why we provide value-added services such as free calls or data with any device purchase because we know the total solution you seek when buying a mobile device is to communicate as much as possible with others.
Job Position: Accounts Officer
Job Type: Full time
Job Field: Technology
- Our client is looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer with at least 2-3 years of experience as an Accountant to assist in their financial department.
- The responsibilities of this role include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful in this role, you should have knowledge of basic (above average is a plus) accounting procedures, should be open to learning and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Review, Verify and Maintain financial documents.
- Keep track and take care of Accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoice
- Maintain meticulous records
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Key Skills to possess:
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- Business acumen and interest
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Teamworking ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- Analytical ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- High level of numeracy
- BA/BSC/HND Accounting
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This role will require you to have a clear understanding of Accounting and great delivery. This is an
excellent opportunity for a young and ambitious person with at least 2-3 years of Accounting experience.
All candidates need to be able to demonstrate relevant Accounting skills and an energetic ‘can do’ attitude
Job Qualification: BA/BSC/HND Accounting
Experience: 2 to 3 years
4th June 2021
How to Apply
If you think this is you, please send your CV and a letter outlining why you want the job and why you are right
for the position, to [email protected]