Matoni Consults offers recruitment services to a diverse range of clients in the private, public and not for profit sectors. From executive search to graduate recruitment, our job is simple: connecting great companies to great talents.
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Account Officer to assist in our financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
- To be successful as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- ND/HND, BSc, or any higher qualifications in Social Sciences or related disciplines.
- Minimum of one-year work experience as an Account Officer or associated role.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
31st January 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.