Merit Telecoms (NIG) Limited / Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is an independent and recognized leader in providing wireless voice and data turnkey services to the telecommunication industry.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Support the account team in the preparation of yearly budget
- Participate in the preparation of monthly income statement and balance sheet
- Raising and preparation of bank transfer and petty cash voucher
- VAT and WHT computation and remittance
- Posting of all bank transactions on accounting software
- Creating and processing invoices
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy
- Sending bills and invoices to clients
- Management of company’s account payables and receivables
- Proper record keeping of sales order
- Daily update on sales
- Daily monitoring and tracking of inflows and outflows
- Inventory control management
- Preparation and tracking of company’s expense account
- Reconciliation of bank statements with cash accounts
- Preparation of payroll
- Preparation of month end reports
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting
- Proffering solutions and aiding debt recovery processes
- Monthly bank analysis.
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
12th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.