NEC West Africa delivers advanced solutions to government, telecommunications providers, mobile network operators, network service providers, and enterprises. We offer comprehensive and tightly integrated solutions across infrastructure, safety, communications and digital provides carrier-grade solutions with enterprise-class services, maintenance, and support.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Following up with IHSN on timely PO’s issuance
- Maintain schedule of all IHS PO’s received and track to Invoicing
- Provide support on non IHS projects to invoicing (Chevron, ATC, CHI etc)
- Special focus on IHSN Diesel end to end and haulage businesses
- Monthly quantities recon of IHSN PO’s and PO’s to respective vendors
- Advising the FM on the quantities to invoice on each of the FCID’s monthly
- Liaise between our diesel team and IHSN Diesel team on PO issuance and quantities reconciliation.
- Support Monthly review of WIP (Revenue and Cost)
- Provide support on FCID specific Accruals for Revenue and Costs
- Facilitates the onboarding of new vendors relating to the FCID’s.
- Ensuring All Vendor PFI’s and Invoices are booked daily
- Providing timely response/support to AP in SA for Vendor account clearing and requesting for Vendor Statements to ensure all Invoices are received and captured
- Review of Open Purchase Order report for reconciliation
- Support month-end activities – Monthly Uploading Source documents on Teams portal
- Following up with Customers with outstanding balances and ensuring payments of overdues. Ensuring Customer receives relevant documents to facilitate timely payment
- Ensuring that Customer Debit Notes are Approved by relevant Management and Raising relevant Credit Notes Application for booking by Procurement
- Ensuring Customer accounts are reconciled
- Assist with the reconciliation of all relevant Ledgers
- Tracking WHT certificates on FIRS portal and matching to payments
- Provide support with Annual Audits and Tax Audits
- Assist with timely Statutory returns (Company, Payroll related)
- Provide support with LC tracking and reporting
- Any other tasks or instructions as may be assigned.
- Tertiary education in Accounting / Business
- Qualified Accountant (Possession of ACA or ACCA)
- Minimum of 4-5 years in Accounting in similar position
- Computer Literacy – MS Office (with high proficiency in MS Excel)
- Knowledge of D365 software is an added advantage.
- Must have excellent analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Should be able to work productively, efficiently and effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and correctness.
- The individual must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills for a demanding and focused environment
- Should have excellent personal organization and business principal skills in accordance with modern best practice.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal
- Show willingness and ability to learn, improve and adapt if required.
- Must be willing to attend regular formal and informal trainings as and when required.
- Ability to work and perform under pressure.
23rd November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.