O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Oshodi, Lagos
- Maintaining financial records and processing banking transactions
- Reconciling daily sales transactions and bank statement
- Reconciling weekly stock movement
- Refunds and Petty cash monitoring
- Make accurate day-to-day entry in appropriate ledgers for all business transactions
- Maintain an accurate record of all transactions
- Account reconciliation to ensure accuracy of transactions.
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable·
- Adherence to established cash management procedures ·
- Accurate bank statement reconciliation
- Effective expense management
- Timely processing of pay transactions ·
- Timely and accurate keeping of financial records ·
- BSc or HND in Accounting
- A minimum of 1 year of work experience.
- Solid understanding of basic Bookkeeping and Accounting principles
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and other relevant software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of accounting and software is an advantage
- Data entry skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Office
- Time management.
- Professionalism and organization skills.
N65,000 – N70,000 monthly.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send thier CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.