Salpha Energy Limited is passionate about off-grid energy. Salpha Energy is a for profit social business and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
- As the Account Officer, you will work closely with the location’s Branch Sales Manager and other sales team to facilitate customer purchasing, as well as handling and ensuring payments by the customer.
- You are saddled with the responsibility of handling stocks and inventory in the location of your operation by ensuring proper handling, receiving and documentation of the inventory received.
- You will be responsible for processing and receiving payments, issuing receipt and ensure proper documentation in the drive.
- Assist to achieve branch budgeted sales and profit target.
- Collecting payments for products either in cash or credit.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing receipt for every sales transaction.
- Ensure products presented by customers are properly handled to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Cross-checking items presented for purchase by customers to see that they are in good condition.
- Track sales transactions and report any discrepancies to the management.
- Resolving customers’ complaints.
- Receive and handling of the location’s inventories/Stock.
- Ensure accountability and safety of the location’s inventory.
- Ensure stock release only on approval of the Sales Order Form
- Ensure monthly stock count by second of the next month.
- Have proper knowledge of all companies’ products and prices.
- Make deposit of cash received to the bank.
- Daily reconciliations of cash and bank.
- Assist in the location’s debt recovery drive.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Maintain accurate record of inventory sent to the station.
- Documenting sales, payments, and credits sales on the drive.
- Ensuring proper documentation of stocks and inventory issued out for sales.
- Keep proper record of cash and expenses within the location.
- Maintain clean and tidy warehouse/storeroom and other equipment.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or any relevant field.
- 3 – 5 years Proven experience in similar roleis an added advantage.
- Computer Savvy.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Excellent use of microsoft office suite especially excel and google drive.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Must reside within Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.