Saro Agrosciences Limited is the flagship company of Saroafrica International group and was established in 1991.Saro Agrosciences has grown into a leading player in the agriculture industry. We are passionately committed to empowering the Nigerian farmer with superior agro-inputs like crop protection products, seeds, fertilizers, and knowledge that will enable these farmers to increase their yield and livelihood in a sustainable manner.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Kaduna
- He/she ensures proper accounting records/information are kept and treated appropriately at the business depots & company assets, stock, cash, etc. are always secure.
- Post transactions and analyse account records
- Be engaged in inventory, customers and sales reconciliation
- Maintain General Ledge schedules
- Prepare reliable & timely report comprising of IMS raw data, customers’ ledger, stock records, purchases, health check as well as other designated reports.
- Issue invoice, receipts etc for all transactions and proper recording and filing of all documents including payment tellers
- Manage the interface between the front office and the Back office finance team.
- Ensure there’s no cash loss
- Maintain the Fixed Assets Register
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability- Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required time frames
- Must be resident in City of interest
- OND in Accounting
- 2 years experience in similar role
- Required Age: 23-35 years.
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online