Teejay Motors Nigeria Limited came into existence in July, 2001 under the Companies and Allied Matters Act (1990) of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to carry out different business activities in the automobile sectors of the economy both locally and internationally. We are one of the companies running BRT in Lagos State with over 120 buses and we have partnered with other companies around the world for better ease of great means of transporting goods and people to their various locations, e.g. MAN Truck & Bus AG MUNICH – Germany. We have an existing agreement to assemble SKD with MAN Truck Bus & AG in collaboration with SCOA Motors Plc and Mascarello Carrocerias ONIBUS LTDA Casvel, Brazil.
Job Position: Account Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Professional Certification added advantage (ACA/ICAN)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of email.