MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through the compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Job Position: Account Partner – Strategic
Department: Enterprise Solutions
Core Purpose of the Job
- To provide professional account management inputs to the creation and maintenance of Enterprise Business sales strategy and plan that will deliver shareholder value.
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated corporate accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans which meet operational targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through effective account management, acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients to increase company revenue.
- Carry full responsibility for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Prepare and present all sales and contractual documentation to the customer compliant to the MTN standards.
- Perform continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Maintain excellent partnership relationships with customers, up to C-level, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the customer’s operating environment, business drivers, ambitions, issues, problems, and stumbling blocks to be able to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the MTN data products and services.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Training
- 3 – 7 years experience in consultative selling within a telecommunications company
- Experience in selling into enterprise or corporate accounts such as banks or FMCG.
- Knowledge of large account Management
- Exposure to strategic planning
- BA, B.Ed, B.Sc or Other
10th June 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online