Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Job Position: Account Payable Officer
Job Location: Lakowe, Lagos
- Post all vendors promptly.
- Payment of vendors within agreed creditor’s days.
- Post all payment made to vendors and for expenses.
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors’ accounts when required.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts.
- Preparation of schedules for external auditors.
- Cross check payroll bank schedules for accuracy and prepare bank debit instructions.
- Post payroll monthly.
- Payment of P.A.Y.E, pension, NHF & withholding tax by the 10th, 15th and 21st respectively working day of every month and obtain tax receipts and credit notes for vendors promptly.
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Send cheque confirmation for all payments (either hardcopy or softcopy) to the drawee bank.
- Update daily Bank Balances Report.
- Prepare weekly work plans and time sheets for submission to Head of Department.
- Departmental Budget Savings of at least 20%.
- Promptness of service delivery and support for other departments.
- Petty cash float management such that there is no cash out- Reorder @ N30,000.00
- Compliance with the ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).
- Respond to all IAC queries on PVs within 12 hours.Payment of salaries by
27th 26th of every month.
- Process letters of credit for overseas suppliers and confirm receipt by/before EDD
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated
- Bsc / HND Accounting or relevant Social Sciences course
- ACA/ACCA/MBA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years minimum.
21st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested candidates and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah, Ibeju-Lekki axis are encourage to apply