Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development, and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with the Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors, etc.
- Job Position: Account Receivable Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- You will handle all the matters related to Finance and Account. ERP experience is an advantage
- Assigning tasks to the accounts receivable team in agreement with the accounting department’s goals
- Overseeing timely collection of payments
- Monitoring invoicing procedures
- Performing credit checks
- Forecasting monthly٫ quarterly and annual results and creating reports on them
- Ensuring that all accounts receivable procedures are in compliance with legal regulations
- Overseeing that accounts receivable team performs in agreement with accounting principles
- Training new team members
- Follow changes and trends in industry niche and related legal regulations.
- Must be ICAN or equivalent professional members
- Must have experience of more than 5 years in Accountancy.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.