Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN) is a leading Systems Integrator & Connectivity Provider serving a diverse client base in various sectors in Nigeria and West Africa since 1997. ISN delivers the most reliable, robust, high per.0formance IT solutions and services IT infrastructure to industries, corporate, residential, off-shore and rural areas clients. ISN is an Internet Service Provider (ISP), Application Service Provider (ASP), and Web related applications and services focusing on the Design, implementation, supply and maintenance of bandwidth and managed Wide Area Network (WAN) solutions, for mission critical environments.
Job Position: Account Receivable Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be joining the Accounts team in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
- Handling Receivables of All Corporate/Residential Host Client
- Reconciliation of All Account Managers Files
- Keeping updated records of the receivable/ invoices (both newly issued and unpaid invoices)
- Making constant followups with customers on when payment would be made
- Issuing invoices to the clients via mail with the Account managers in the loop.
- Assessing credit status of each customer and making recommendation
- Management of Receivables.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Head.
- BA / B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance or any relevant course
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar field
- Professional qualification is an advantage
- Must be able to use Microsoft office, Accounting and ERP Softwares
- Excellent communication skills (written as well as verbal).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only Lagos based candidates will be considered.