SKLD integrated Services is Nigeria’s leading provider of relief products and solutions to local and international organizations engaged in development work, emergency interventions and crisis management. SKLD was formerly operating under the name School Kits Limited, an integrated educational supplies company which was launched in 2000 in Lagos, Nigeria.
Job Title: Account Receivable Officer
- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing final notice warnings to customers when payments are not being made.
- Instituting legal action when customers fail to pay their debt.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Contacting lawyers and insurance agencies to facilitate payments.
- Preparation of periodic reports (Daily, monthly, and annual reports)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- 2 years of experience in a business or finance environment. Experience in Retail and/or Production Industry is a plus
Skills & Attributes:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Have outstanding mathematical skills
- Work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including a willingness to work long hours during peak periods
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- High attention to detail
- Knowledge of Trend Analysis
- Good organizational skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- PC proficiency and advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Google and ERP accounting application is Compulsory.
30th September, 2021
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail