Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Supervisor
Job Location: Sabo, Yaba, Lagos
- Handling of budgets and budgeting processes
- Handle all regulatory & statutory compliance issues
- Analyze and review budgets and expenditures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Management of Accounts Payable and Receivables
- Management of treasury functions and bank liaison
- Firm understanding of various tax issues
- Develop policies and procedures to support operations
- Prepare financial statements and business plans
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timely submission of reports
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits
- Monitor banking transactions; verify monthly bank reconciliation statements and prepare report on the status
- Monitor stock movement
- Responsible for overall Finance and Accounting activities of the company and preparation of financial reports
- Interface with high-level banking negotiations on behalf of the company and maintain cordial relationships with banks, suppliers, PFA’s, and debtors
- Payroll Management
- Management of Corporate Assets Portfolio
- Credit packaging/ Management of Bank Accounts
- Cash flow Analysis and Management
- General coaching and mentoring of staff
- And any other duties as may be assigned.
- A good University Degree in Accounting
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in a Retail Industry.
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Tally & Quick Books Accounting packages, ability to prepare the financial models, and can demonstrate strong treasury management skills.
- High integrity
- Detail Oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deliver timely and quality financial reports.
- Give prompt feedback from clients and regulatory authorities.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to multitask and work across different businesses covering different sectors.
Application Closing Date
5th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in M.S Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the Job Title as the subject of your mail.