Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
Job Position: Officer, Account Support & Admin
Job Location: Okpara Avenue, Enugu
- The Account Support and Admin officer is responsible for processing Retirement Savings Account (RSA) opening form or Micro Pension Account (Retire Well) opening form and data recapture records received from staff, sales team/agents.
- They observe due diligence and compliance in line with expected standards and requirements for PIN generation and data recapture processing.
- They ensure prompt registration of new clients and processing of data recapture records in a timely and error free manner.
- Minimum of First Degree in Business Administration, Social Science or any other related field.
- General knowledge of Nigerian pension industry, Data management, Records and archive management.
- Minimum of 2 years post Nysc experience for candidate above 26 years.
- Upholding Standards
- Checking Details
- Interpreting Data
- Completing Tasks
- Team Working
- Business Administration skill
- Data Management
- Attitude of Customer Experience
- Operations Process and Procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online