Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost. Consults
Job Position: Account Trainee
Job Location: Lekki Phase I, Lagos
- The Accountant Trainee has the responsibility of assisting the Group Accountant with the day-to-day tasks related directly to the Account department.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Review and file payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Perform other duties as requested
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Must have at least 0-1 year of experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, practices and standards
- Ability to use MS Office and accounting software & databases
- Proficiency in analyzing huge volumes of data.
N60,000 – N80,000 / Month.
11th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.