Admiralty Homes Limited, a leading Construction / Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos state, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking for an Accountant to join our construction / Real estate industry whose role will be to work with staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing expense cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets. Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure. Auditing financial information. Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries, and financial statements in Hotel management.
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc qualification with 3 years work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication, and IT skills.
30th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Application and Documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.