Aldreda Fields Limited (AFL Networks) is licensed by the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) to provide Metropolitan Fibre Cable Network Services in Nigeria. AFL Networks will provide Open Access Fibre Infrastructure-as-a-Service for delivery of digital services to consumers by ISP’s and other media content providers. We are Pioneers, Innovators and Provider of Future-Proof technology for delivery of World Class Broadband Services in Nigeria.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Additional Certification (ICAN) would be an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years experience, working as an accountant in a fast growing organization.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting softwareslike FreshBooks,QuickBooks, et al
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
19th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.