Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Sabon Gari, Kano
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or an HND in Accounting or related discipline from any recognized institution
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- Qualifications (ACCA or ICAN) certified is a plus but not required
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required.
- Must reside in Kanoand its environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.