Brainshare Technologies and Sevices Nigeria Limited is an Internet Service Provider via fiber optic cable located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos, Island Lagos
- Ensures all revenue of the company are collected at record time.
- Summarizes receivable by maintaining invoice accounts.
- Performs account receivable responsibilities including billing, processing of invoices & revenue collection.
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centre by analysing invoices/expenses.
- Reports directly to HA. Provides assistance to & receives direction from GM.
- Receives Sales Orders from Sales Team, Channel Partners: verifies accuracy & completeness of all required information on SAF and dully approve by GM.
- Communicates with Clients regarding their billing & manage credit with collections via phone, email, mail or physical meeting.
- Handles monthly statement and sends to Clients, maintains accounts receivable invoice records.
- Posting and updating on our billing software.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable & preparing reports.
- Updates & reviews aged receivables for unpaid balance.
- Follow up with Corporate, Institutional & Retail Clients, collect & allocate payment.
- Receives & process the deposit of the cheques.
- Verifies total monthly sales and compare with amount on proforma invoices sent.
- Monitors Clients account details for non – payment, delayed payment & other irregularities.
- Develops debt recovery system & initiate collection efforts.
- Renders weekly report on Receivable.
- Recommends Service Suspension for non-payment Clients.
- Investigate & resolve Clients/Vendors query or disparity on billing & payments.
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centres by analysing invoices/expense report.
- Ensure timely re-order of materials such as routers, fiber cable, closures, patch cord etc.
- Tracking of new client connections using the WELCOME PACK and the JCC.
- Preparation and payment of Monthly Sales Commission.
- Compilation of Weekly Accounts Receivable (AR Reports).
- Any other Tasks assigned to you by the Management
Key Performance Indicator
- Swift resolution of any established Queries from clients/vendors within 30 minutes for minor complaints.
- Swift resolution of any established Queries from clients/vendors within 2 hours for major complaints.
- Timely issuance of Prepaid Invoices to all clients not later than 15th of every month.
- Collection of all revenue at record time not later than 3rd of the new month for residential Clients and not later than 7th of the new month for Corporate, Institutional & Retail Clients.
- Timely rendition of reports.
- Proactive management of receivables.
- Excellent customer relations.
Job Holder must possess the following:
- Degree holder in Accounting from reputable higher institution.
- Data entry skills.
- Good knowledge of financial software.
- Attention to detail & thoroughness.
- Analytical mind & ability to drive revenue collection at record time.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency & tenacious at work.
- Must be on at least final stage of ICAN.
- Must have 3 years cognate experience in a similar position from a reputable big organization.
- 26 – 35 years of age.
N120,000 – N150,000 monthly.
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.