Choice Talents NG is Nigeria’s preferred recruiter, trainer, business consultant, business and employee performance manager, for all category of businesses (small, medium, large, multi-nationals and corporations). Our goal is to help build successful businesses through effective talent, resource and process management.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- B.Sc in Accounting, or Banking and Finance
- 3 – 5 years of Accounting experience.
- Excellent background knowledge of Tally ERP Software
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks, Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
31st March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.