City Sports Group Limited is a limited liability total sports development group of companies based in Nigeria and an affiliate of City Sports Group Ltd UK. With our team of professionals, and well-structured and result-oriented programs, we are committed to being change agents revolutionizing the sports business in Nigeria. Our main areas of focus include sports facilities construction and maintenance, sports events planning and organization, sports clubs, sports kitting, sports talent identification and development, school sports and sports agency and consultancy.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage and Monitor account receivables and payables as required.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- File both employee taxes (PAYE) and Company Income tax accurately when required.
- Ensure payment of all statutory remittances (Tax, Pension, Insurance etc).
- Keep accurate record of all accounting documents including receipts, etc.
- Make regular Bank runs as required.
- Prepare and maintain petty cash book.
- Account for all expenses both capital and petty cash.
- Create contacts and maintain relationships with necessary statutory bodies.
- Responsible for the handling and disbursement of petty cash.
- Process vendor invoices, identify and resolve invoicing issues and accounting discrepancies
- Prepare quarterly reports to the CEO on accounting activities.
- Prepare management accounts report.
- Prepare account statements for both individuals and group.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA is compulsory.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Treasury and Cash management experience is a must-have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, accounting and bookkeeping
- Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, mergers and acquisitions, costing accounting etc
- Accounting Applications such as QuickBooks.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.