Criterion is an indigenous Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) company active in dredging, procurement, infrastructure and solid minerals prospecting in Nigeria. We are also active in maritime business, providing security to safeguard against unlawful interference with maritime, offshore facility or ship operations. Criterion has been delivering performance excellence to government and private sector clients in Nigeria for over a decade.
Job Position: Senior Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or any related field (with a minimum of 2nd class upper)
- Minimum of 10 years’ proven work experience preferably in audit or financial reporting role
- Must possess professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACCA or ACA
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in the use of Accounting Software (e.g. Sage 50, etc.)
- Strong analysis and financial modeling skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills
- Good analytical and team-working skills
- Ability to multi-task and support multi-faceted teams in a shared Corporate Services environment.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
5th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.