CWAY Group – In 1999, Mr. Onest Che founded CWAY group, a Foods and Beverages company in Nigeria and steadfastly committed these investments towards improving people’s lives. Since then, CWAY has been tending to consumers’ health needs and other high quality premium products. Two decades of rapid growth after its establishment, CWAY consistently became a reckoning force as a high employer of labor and the market leader in the manufacturing of drinking water and the beverages investment sector in Nigeria.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Oregun, Lagos
- Collecting and analyzing data about a company’s accounts and book-keeping
- Prepare weekly expense reports
- Prepare staff monthly payroll
- Construct data accumulation systems
- Inventory cost management
- Perform account reconciliation
- Determine fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent and insurance)
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
- BSc / HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting or Finance in a Manufacturing Firm.
- Must be conversant with the analysis of financial statements.
- Hand-on experience in bank correspondence and international payment procedures.
- Proficiency in the use of Tally 9- Financial module, is a MUST
N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.