Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a Start-up FinTech company located in Lagos State is currently recruiting suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant (FinTech)
Job Application Code: ACC002
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Audit, Accounting or relevant field.
- A chartered Accountant with a minimum of 10 years’ experience and an In-depth knowledge of financial regulations, business modelling and accounting processes of a start-up FinTech organization.
- Must have prior corporate finance experience in Ecommerce / IT / Tech Company start-ups sourcing seed-funding.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to oversee the preparation and planning of budgets, create and implement financial policies to guarantee operational efficiency.
- Ability to set up financial strategies / models and track key corporate finance metrics in order to improve business, investing, operating and finance levers of the business.
- Ability to manage corporate audit finance, prepare of financial statements, chart of accounts, budget and cash flow forecasts and business modelling projections on month to month basis.
- Ability to manage the financial health of the company by setting up, creating, managing and monitoring financial policies and procedures and source funding options for capital injections and business expansions.
- Ability to unlock value from cash, P / L, Balance Sheet, Debt and Equity through in-depth analysis with clear and actionable recommendations to management to implement levers and actions that unlock value.
- Ability to setup, track, measure and report budget and actual performance variance on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Ability to manage tax filing, receivables and payables ageing including scheduling and following up on collections and payments.
31st January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.