Dreams Placement Hub is a recruitment and placement agency that finds the best suited skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled candidates for temporary or permanent opportunities in both the formal and informal sectors. We connect employers with the best candidates for the job.
Job Position: Female Accountant
Job Location: Ota, Ogun
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
12th August 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.