DriveMe is a mobility technology company with a centralised platform aggregating product and service providers in the logistic and mobility space.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Compile, reconcile and report on all DriveMe’s financial statements and books.
- Manage DriveMe income and business expenditure accounts
- Prepare drivers’ salary, ensuring to make accurate deductions accordingly.
- With the use of Zoho books & paystack, create and issue invoices for all payments to be made to the organization by clients monthly.
- Record transactions, compile data and generate DriveMe financial reports using income and expenditure data
- Comply with all state and federal accounting regulations and ensure tax and other financial obligations for DriveMe are met
- Prepare budgets and financial forecasts and advise management towards strategic and informed decisions
- Prepare a monthly financial report capturing the financial standing of Driveme towards better planning and decision.
- Analyze trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- Follow up on invoices and ensure that customers make payment as at when due.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 2 – 4 years work experience.
N120,000 – N150,000 / month.
18th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.