Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Job Position: Accountant
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive invoice and PO from Suppliers / Contractors
- Make sure the invoice carries the PO’s (All invoices and POs with Job order should be stamped by the account dept) for proper follow up
- Post of salary payable to KPI
- Monthly bank account reconciliation
- Calculation of Suppliers Withholding Tax and remittance
- Monthly VAT Nil return filling
- Maintain the Company’s Account Details
- Management Account Report (Monthly).
- Prepare Memo and initiate Payment
- Provide evidence of payments to Suppliers / Contractors
- Petty cash requisition and payment
- Preparation of salary schedule (staff payroll details)
- Staff Payslip management
- Preparation and remit of PAYE and PENSION to the bank.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills
- Attention to detail.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- High level of numeracy.
20th December, 2021.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.