EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Kano
- EMGE Resources Limited is looking for an organized, analytical auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help to develop strategies to improve our internal control systems.
- Applicants are expected to meet with hospital representatives and field officers to collect information, analyze data, identify problems, and proffer solutions.
- Applicants are expected to be focused on helping optimize operations and ensuring that their policies and procedures are in compliance with the current regulations of each program.
- Applicants should be knowledgeable, objective, logical, and detail-oriented.
- Working to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with the progress of the company’s running program.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Research discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance or Business.
- 2 years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem-solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping or financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.