EZ37 Solutions Limited is a world-class consultancy, providing premium, proven and bespoke solutions including Human Resources Solutions, Coaching, Training & Development, Capital Solutions, Business Planning & Advisory and Government Solutions. EZ37 Solutions Limited was registered as a limited liability firm with number RC 833803 on the 23rd of July, 2009. We provide a wide variety of human resource solutions and management consultancy services.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Prepare financial statements and tax returns, audit financial records, and develop financial plans.
- Evaluate taxes, cost accounting, auditing, and management advisory services
- Preparation and review of financial statements in compliance with IFRS standards.
- Create financial records of the organisation’s transactions, including invoices, receipts, etc.
- Generate and keep statements regarding the assets, liabilities, and operating expenses of the organisation
- Perform financial analysis/reporting duties in support of assigned budget units or fiscal programs of the organisation
- Establish and maintain general and subsidiary accounts and related ledgers, including revenue and disbursement
- Review financial documents such as vouchers, purchase orders, and invoices to ensure that proper cost centres are charged and that expenditures and revenues are recorded in the appropriate classification
- Gather, compile and analyse data to assist in the rate development process of the organisation
- Supervise the collections/accounts receivables/payables/payroll functions for all staff
- Perform general accounting activities
- Ensure proper approvals are documented before any fund disbursement
- Minimum of a University Degree or its equivalent in a related discipline
- Minimum of two( 2) years of cognate working experience
- Possession of professional qualifications (ACA, ACCA, ICAN) is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of computerised accounting and auditing record-keeping systems
- An ability to maintain current knowledge of developments related to business matters of interest to internal control.
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- A brilliant display of smartness and excellence
N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
12th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.