Ginos Ventures Limited is an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Maintain accurate records of all daily transactions (accounts payable and accounts receivable).
- Accurately update the internal system with financial data.
- Reconciling the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
- Review, design and implement financial policies.
- Track bank deposits and payments.
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Generating the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
- Filing and remitting taxes and other financial obligations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a fast-paced organization.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Mathematical and deductive reasoning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel).
- Proficiency in the use of accounting tools like Quickbooks.
- Integrity and honesty.
- The ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Must be resident in Abuja, or ready to relocate at your own expense.
25th April, 2023.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and cover letter to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.