Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- An analytical and result driven Accountant / Administrator to manage our company’s financial processes, update accounting databases and report any financial discrepancies to management alongside other clerical and administrative tasks.
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings, and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and payables updating records as required.
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary transactions.
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by industry experts and espoused by the company.
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments.
- Manage agendas, travel plans for Management Staff.
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company.
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures.
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors.
- Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so.
- Ensure the good working condition of Company’s Assets and conduciveness of the work environment.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- B.Sc in Accounting.
- Must possess (ACA/ACCA) certification.
- 4+ years post qualification experience in an Accounting Managerial role.
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and sensitive to confidential information.
- Team oriented with strong management and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience demonstrating mastery of computerized accounting systems.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (using financial formulas and creating spreadsheets).
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must have a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
N180,000 – N200,000 Monthly
27th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.