HMD Africa is the leading multi-brand distributor of machinery, equipment and parts in West Africa. Our comprehensive portfolio of premium brands is the industry reference.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Tracking payments to internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Processing tax payments and returns
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Additional certification is a plus
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
31st October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online