Hills Apartments & Homes Limited, a reputable Real Estate Company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria. We collect investment & invest in successful business of buying and selling of own real estate and get a good profit. we buy residential real estate, townhomes and give them a new and attractive look by customizing and sell them with a very good profit.
We offer property seekers an easy way to find details of properties in Nigeria whether you are resident in Nigeria, Nigerians in the diaspora or an expatriate looking for a long term or short term lease or to buy or simply looking to get some information on available properties. We give our clients comfortand class.
Job Position: Accountant
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants who can work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management.
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision-makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or any other related field.
- 3 years of experience.
- Must have good industry knowledge and proficiency in spreadsheet.
- Must be computer literate with ability to use at least one accounting software.
- Must be a good time manager, adaptable with good ability to manage stress.
- Must have good Interpersonal communication, writing and organisational skill.
- Must be a critical thinker with good team collaboration skill and flexibility.
- ICAN certified.
27th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.