House7 – Situated away from the hustle & bustle of the metropolis, House-7 offers a home away home. Our hotel offers modern comfort with traditional hospitality. House-7 has redefined relaxation, and offers guests the perfect weekend getaway, whether that be for personal rest or business retreats.
House-7 is a hotel situated amongst the rolling hills and lush greenery of Bida. Adorned with heritage art pieces and decorated with plush interiors, it is the landmark in comfortable luxury. If you are excited about a career in hospitality, working with and learning from top professionals, all in a beautiful and serene setting then we invite you to explore a career with House-7 Resort.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Bida, Niger
- Enter transactions (PIs, GJs etc.) into the accounting software accurately.
- Ensure third party payments (to vendors) are processed and reported as required.
- Prepare payroll balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Prepare Monthly Payroll related statutory remittances (PAYE, Pensions, NHF, NSITF & WHT) and ensure company compliance with FIRas regulations and standard accounting practices.
- Preparation and submission of year end returns and information.
- Establishing good relationships with the Key Stakeholders (Payroll Provider & People Partners).
- Support audits (donor, internal, external, statutory) by retrieving and refilling documents.
- Make payments on the bank platforms, print off all payment vouchers and match them with the document to be filled.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
The candidate we are looking for will possess the following:
- A University Degree in Finance, Accounting or any related field.
- At least Five (5) years or more experience in the finance department of a hospitality preferred.
- Demonstrated competency with computerized general ledger software.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written English skills.
- Knowledge and awareness of Nigerian payroll processes is essential
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a small team
- Preferably candidate should possess ICAN/ ANAN certification and have auditing experience.
- If you’re excited by the prospect of joining a thriving and well-established hospitality enterprise, then apply now!
N100,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
17th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated copy of your CV (maximum 3 pages) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail, (e.g Femi Peters – Accountant).
Note: No provision for relocation fee.