HR-EX Consulting partners with small businesses looking for affordable HR professional advisory and services. In practice, we operate as an outsourced HR department and provide professional HR services for small businesses for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full-time staff.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation and presentation of the company’s monthly business review (MBR) reports, including variance analysis for actual results as compared to budget.
- Ensure all necessary reports and detailed support documents both periodically and on-demand, including GL movements and analysis, revenue and expenses report analysis, cash analysis, budgets, and cash-flow statements are properly and timely prepared and documented.
- Ensure the integrity of accounting information and reconcile any financial discrepancies by performing or directing forensic research of accounting issues for compliance and establishing quality over transactions and reporting.
- Verifying payment documentation, referencing outstanding bills, updating Debtors/Creditors’ balance, and conducting disbursement of funds to appropriate accounts.
- Conduct month-end, quarter-end, and year-end close processes to verify all entries have been created and posted, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and cohesiveness of information.
- Ensure all statutory reports are prepared and filed with the relevant tax authorities before the due date.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance,(M.Sc. / MBA is an added advantage).
- 3+ years post qualification experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Financial Reporting, Corporate Finance/ Management Accounting principles, and procedures with the practical knowledge of IFRS.
- Working knowledge of Sage Business Accounting/Payroll, very good in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Strong detailed report and ability to meet deadlines at short notice.
- Must be a member of ICAN or ACCA.
15th October, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.