HRLeverage Africa is the human resource consulting & Workforce Management company you have been looking for. As an HR Company, we are expert in Outsourcing, Recruitment, HR Advisory, Workforce & PEO Services, HRTech, Staffing services , HR for SMEs among others.
Job Position: School Accountant
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
- Prepare and remit monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies and ensure proper maintenance of accounting records and documentation in compliance with statutory requirements and Company policies.
- Compute and file tax returns to relevant tax authorities including related reports to ensure compliance with tax laws and regulations
- Prepare reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Maintain the accounts payable and receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate payment records.
- Handle the settlement of salaries and wages through the accounts structure and develop periodic payroll reports.
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting, or a Finance related discipline
- 3 – 6 years’ work experience in a similar role
- Experience with accounting tools.
- Available to resume immediately.
- Must reside in Ajah or close environs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.