Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Oko-olowo, Ilorin – Kwara
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation
- Checking of Daily Cash Summary.
- Coding of cheque requests, receipts, etc.
- Receipts of cash from customers
- Raising and entering of journals
- Monitoring of inventories and relevant statistical work
- Monthly update of Fixed Asset Register.
- Monthly preparation and remittance of statutory dues – VAT, WHT, Pension, NSITF, PAYE etc.
- Preparation of Debit/Credit Notes.
- Any other assigned duties as may be directed by Management
- Internal Relationship: Relates to all staff.
- External Relationship: Relates with both internal and external Auditors, Bankers, Statutory bodies, Customers, Suppliers etc.
- Special Feature: Honesty, high integrity and very meticulous, ACA certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Accountancy / Finance Management or related majors
- More than 3 years working experience as an Account Supervisor, Accountant or similar roles
- No gender limit, 30-45 years old
- Good computer skills, documentation and management skills.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with skills in software such as Sage, ERP, SAP QuickBooks etc.
10th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.