InfoHob is an innovative Tech Recruitment and IT Outsourcing solutions company. Infohob is Nigeria’s plug-and-play tech recruitment and IT outsourcing solution that helps you design your future workforce.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for an Accountant who will help us make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking and correcting our company’s finances.
- You will be responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
- Prepare bills, receipts, invoices for the company and our clients.
- Check the validity of debit and credit accounts.
- Notify clients about payments and follow up with calls and visits whenever necessary.
- Manage records of all transactions, inquiries, complaints and comments.
- Manage contract forms, customer accounts, change of billing address and service orders.
- Educate customers and provide relevant information about products and services.
- Prepare budgets, schedule expenditures and analyse variances.
- Write weekly reports with clear and reliable data.
- Refer to unresolved grievances relative to payables and receivables.
- Work with external auditors to evaluate financial records and validate accuracy.
- Ensure that the company’s books are in compliance with tax laws and best practices.
- Keep management informed by reviewing and analysing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Ensure that the company’s statement, balance sheet and cash flow are in order.
- Maintain office operations and procedures; prepare payroll, manage and control correspondences.
- Manage and remit statutory remittances as and when due.
- Manage file systems, review supply requisitions for approval, assign and monitor clerical functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Economics or related field.
- Patient, tolerant but firm and trustworthy, with an excellent attitude to work and life.
- Confidential and discreet in managing the organization’s financial information.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and processing of financial information.
- High degree of attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Adherence to laws and accounting best practices.
- Deep passion for customer care and project management.
- Good listener with a conflict resolution mindset.
- People person with good relationship management skills.
- ICAN or ACCA can be added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.