Iron Products Industries Limited (IPI) has been active for more than 50 years in Nigeria. The company started as a steelwork manufacturer and has since become the leader in steel fabrication. The group has executed major projects around the country in all sectors with a focus on structural steel and oil and gas. Over the years, IPI has also diversified into automotive assembly, trailer manufacturing, paint manufacturing and logistics.
Job Position: Accountant
- Ensure daily posting of all necessary ledgers of account accordingly.
- Invoice preparation and receipts generation
- Preparation of weekly, monthly financial reports to line manager
- Preparation of monthly payroll
- Payroll account and PAYE
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounting information system (AIS) to strengthen efficiency
- Managing office cash and updating transfer payments with supporting documents
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper B.Sc Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledgeable in Odoo application.
25th January, 2022
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.