Jubaili Agrotec Limited was established in 2002 (in Nigeria) by the sons of Abdullatif Jubaili as the fruit of their strong solid experience in the field of agriculture and of their reliable sources for quality products such as: Agricultural Pesticides, Agricultural, Insecticides, Agricultural Herbicides, Feed additives, etc.
The first branch was established in Kano, the Capital of the North that covers around 60% of the agriculture in Nigeria. In 2004, the company opened its second branch in Ibadan in order to cover the South of Nigeria. The third branch was opened in Abuja in 2010 to cover the middle belt of Nigeria. The fourth branch followed it in Lagos in 2011.
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Review bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Prepare daily and weekly bank reconciliation reports for subsidiaries
- Initiate online transfer, payments and follow up with verifier and approver to complete transaction.
- Post bank receipts and bank transfers between branches for Naira and Dollar account
- Receive and follow up with cheques payments and deposits
- Document financial transactions by entering account information on system application
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions
- And other task assigned by the Supervisor and Head of Department.
- First Degree (HND / B.Sc.) in Accounting
- The candidate must have 3 – 4 years working experience.
15th December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.