Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high-quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves on how well we assist organizations to overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry-wide expertise, and highly proficient tools.
- Job Position: Accounts / Administrative Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a well-experienced Accountant and Administrative Manager that will be responsible for tracking, monitoring, and evaluating day-to-day accounting tasks and activities.
- The ideal person must be highly experienced in day-to-day operations processes and must serve as the company’s authoritative expert on matters concerning Financial/Administrative operations and procedures.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies, and principles
- Manage obligations to suppliers, customers, and third-party vendors
- Process bank deposits
- Reconcile financial statements
- Prepare, send and store invoices
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Report on the status of accounts payable and receivable
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Accounting and other Social Sciences courses.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Must have a professional accounting qualification of ACA/ACCA or other recognized financial bodies.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office and accounting software applications.
- Excellent Written and Spoken Communication skills.
23rd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.