LandShop is Nigeria’s Premier Real Estate Co-Investment hub, designed to unlock the wealth of the land and ensure everyone can become a proud land or homeowner through our unique co-investment features; irrespective of their social status, credit rating or location.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Accountant would be responsible for managing and the reporting of financial information for our organization.
- Examining bank statements and reconciling them with general ledger entries
- Examining expenses submitted by employees
- Keeping an eye on incoming payments from accounts receivable and outgoing payments from accounts payable
- Creating company financial reports with the above information included
- Analyzing data collected in order to determine the state of the company’s financial health
- Analyzing data to understand where the company is generating and losing revenue
- Examining the proficiency of the software programs used to organize data
- Generating financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- 5 – 15 years of work experience.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software i.e QuickBooks
- MS Excel skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional professional certification i.e ICAN, ACCA is a plus
- Experience in the real estate sector is a plus
- Proximity to the job location
- Female candidates are preferred for gender balance in the workplace
1st December 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] with “Accountant” as the subject of the email.