McBuddy Group Limited is a conglomerate of companies with a presence in the real estate, Agriculture and Digital Services sectors of the economy.
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Magodo, Lagos
- The Branch Accountant is responsible for general financial operations and transactions in the branch which includes verification of payments, processing clients payments, processing receipts and preparation of financial reports, cash disbursement and budgets.
- Invoice Preparation and Receipt Generation
- Preparation of Clients payment
- Preparation of weekly budget
- Remittance of statutory payments
- Reconciliation of Accounts
- Preparation of a weekly, monthly report to line manager
- Must assist with audit processes.
Prospective employees must have:
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. in Accounting with 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multitask effectively and efficiently
- Expert Knowledge in Accounting Software Packages
- Must be a member of a professional accounting body (ICAN, ACCA).
9th July 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Accountant” as the subject of the mail.